Tax Practice in Fremont is looking for a Front Office Assistant for the upcoming 2019 filing tax season
This is a seasonal position which will require between 25-40 hours a week starting 2/1/20 through 4/17/20. Typical work hours are 9AM – 5PM with some room for flexibility.
If there is a good fit, there will be part-time work (10-20 hours a week) in the off-season from June through the rest of the year. The off-season hours will be extremely flexible. For the right candidate, there are excellent growth opportunities to assist with marketing/social media projects.
- EXCELLENT Customer Service skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in English
- Attention to detail is CRITICAL – accuracy is valued over speed
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Drive. etc.
- Experience with QuickBooks/bookkeeping is a huge plus
Duties Will Include:
- Answering phones to
- Schedule Appointments
- Request Documents
- Answer general customer questions
- Greeting clients
- Answering emails
- Scanning and organizing documents in a computer file system
- Managing online project management database
- Handle invoicing and billing
- Assistance with tax assembly (organizing paperwork for clients)
Compensation is $18 – $25/hour depending on experience.
We are a very cool tax practice that is looking to grow and find the right people to grow along with us! How cool are we? Check out our lobby…
Email your resume and any questions to email@example.com