Tax Practice in Fremont is looking for a Tax Preparer for the upcoming 2019 filing season
This is a seasonal position which will require between 25-40 hours a week starting 2/1/20 through 4/17/20. Typical work hours are 9AM – 5PM with some room for flexibility.
If there is a good fit, there will be part-time work (10-20 hours a week) in the off-season from June through the rest of the year. The off-season hours will be extremely flexible. For the right candidate, there are excellent growth opportunities.
- Current tax preparer license (CTEC, EA, CPA)
- Proficient in English
- Attention to detail is CRITICAL – accuracy is valued over speed
- Experience with Drake and/or Lacerte is preferred
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Google interfaces (email, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Experience with QuickBooks/bookkeeping is a huge plus
Duties Will Include:
- Tax preparation for individual clients (1040 returns with Schedule C, E, D, etc.)
- Business returns will be included with proper experience (1120S, 1065, etc.)
- Reviewing inputs from other preparers
- Organizing and scanning/filing documents
- If the right fit, you will be working directly with clients
Compensation is $25 – $45/hour depending on experience.
We are a very cool tax practice that is looking to grow and find the right people to grow along with us! How cool are we? Check out our lobby…
Email your resume and any questions to email@example.com